top of page
Untitled design (12).png


   Provision of Home Care services under the Illinois Department on Aging's Community Care Program (CCP) is cost-free for qualifying participants.

Hanul Home Care Services

What is Home Care?

Home Care services are an alternative to being in a long-term living facility. It allows you or your loved ones to receive services in the comfort of your own home. 

With the rise of the pandemic, you can rest assured knowing that your loved ones are safe and receiving care at home. We want to help clients age gracefully and enjoy their continual of care. If you or your loved ones need assistance, we are here to help! 

Personal Care

  • Dressing

  • Grooming

  • Toilet Assistance


  • Meal Preparation

  • Nutrition Monitoring

  • Eating Assistance


  • Well-being Checks

  • Referral Services

Outside Tasks

  • Daily Errands

  • Grocery Shopping

  • Doctor Appointments

Light Housework

  • Cleaning & Organizing

  • Dish Washing

  • Laundry


Licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health, Hanul holds a private home care license to provide in-home assistance to people who do not meet the eligibility guidelines for the CCP home care service.

Regardless of legal status, or income level, anyone who needs services is welcome to apply.


Supported by Illinois Department on Aging (IDOA)’s Community Care Program (CCP), Hanul’s in-home service was implemented in 1989 in order to provide needed assistance to home-bound Korean elderly. It helps older adults with household tasks that allow them to obtain physical and psychological well-being and keep them out of a nursing home, if not necessary. The ultimate purpose of this service is to improve qualities of life by cherishing dignity and maintaining independence. 

To qualify, you must meet the following criteria: 

  • Are 60 years old or older;

  • Are either U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens within the specific categories;

  • Are residents of Illinois;

  • Have non-exempt assets of $17,500 or less (Your home, car, or personal furnishings are classified as exempt assets.); and

  • Have an assessed need for long-term care (to be at risk for nursing facility placement as measured by the Determination of Need (DON) assessment).

bottom of page